When Immigration Matters

US Citizen | How Do I Bring a Spouse, Parent or Child to the United States?

Posted by Michael Pollak on Feb 2, 2010 8:28:00 AM

Immigration attorney Karen Pollak explains how a U.S. Citizen can bring a family member (spouse, parent or child) to the United States.


Tags: Family Visas, Karen Pollak, Green Card, Immigrant Visas, Second Preference Visa

Contact Us Today

Posts by popularity

Posts by category