When Immigration Matters

How to Qualify for an E-2 Investor Visa

Posted by Michael Pollak on Jan 12, 2013 12:09:00 PM

Immigration attorney Karen-Lee Pollak explains how to get a green card by investing in the United States. 

e-2 visaThe E-2 Investor Visa allows an individual to enter and work inside of the United States based on an investment he or she will be controlling, while inside the United States. This visa must be renewed every two years, but there is no limit to how many times one can renew. The investment must be "substantial". Investor visas are available only to treaty countries, which include countries like Albania and Senegal, but do not include Brazil, Russia, India and China.

New call-to-action

Thanks for your comments, questions, and suggestions regarding immigration topics.

Tags: E2 Visa, Non Immigrant Visas, Green Card, Treaty-Trader Visa

Contact Us Today

Posts by popularity

Posts by category