When Immigration Matters

How Do I Bring an Employee to Legally Work in the US?

Posted by Michael Pollak on Jan 18, 2013 7:00:00 AM

Immigration attorney Karen-Lee Pollak explains how to legally bring a employee to work in the United States.

employment visaIn order to receive an immigrant visa through employment, you must have a job offer from a U.S. employer, specific education and/or work experience and in some cases there must be no American willing or able to take that particular job.


Thanks for your comments, questions, and suggestions regarding immigration topics.

Tags: Green Card, Immigrant Visas, US Immigration, Employment Based Visas

Contact Us Today

Posts by popularity

Posts by category