When Immigration Matters

Is All Hope Lost If I Have Overstayed My Visa?

Posted by Michael Pollak on Jan 20, 2013 7:00:00 AM

Immigration attorney Karen-Lee Pollak explains the 245i provision which allows you to apply for a green card if you are in the United States legally.


Thanks for your comments, questions, and suggestions regarding immigration topics.

Tags: 245i provision, overstayed visa, Green Card, Immigrant Visas, adjustment of status, US Immigration

Contact Us Today

Posts by popularity

Posts by category