When Immigration Matters

Is All Hope Lost If I Have Overstayed My Visa?

Posted by Michael Pollak on Sun, Jan 20, 2013 @ 7:00 AM

Immigration attorney Karen-Lee Pollak explains the 245i provision which allows you to apply for a green card if you are in the United States legally.

Read More

Contact Us Today

Posts by popularity

Posts by category