At Pollak PLLC, our Irving immigration attorney is standing by, ready to review your case and help you find the best solution. Our firm provides personalized legal representation to businesses and individuals. Do you need help with an immigration law matter? We are here as a resource. Contact our law firm today to set up a fully confidential consultation with a top Irving immigration lawyer. 

An Overview of Our Immigration Law Service in Irving, Texas 

We get results for our clients. At Pollak PLLC, our team is a prominent and award-recognized leader in immigration law. Our law firm specializes in business immigration, investment, and employment visas. We also provide legal representation with family-oriented immigration matters in Irving and throughout North Texas. It is our mission to deliver unparalleled legal advice and stand by our clients every step of the way. Regardless of your specific circumstances, we are equipped to guide you through your journey. Immigration law matters that we have experience with within Irving include: 

  • Employment Green Cards (EB-1, EB-2, EB-3): These are immigrant visas for individuals wishing to work in the United States. To start, the EB-1 visa is for those with extraordinary abilities, outstanding professors and researchers, or multinational executives. The EB-2 is for professionals with advanced degrees or exceptional talent. Finally, the EB-3 visa is for skilled workers and professionals in an area of need. If you have any questions or concerns about employment green cards, contact our Irving immigration lawyer for help.
  • Family Green Cards: Many of the people who immigrate to Texas do not through their connection with a close relative. Family-based green cards are for foreign nationals who have close relatives who are U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents. Some notable examples of people who may qualify for a family-based green card are spouses, children, parents, and even siblings. At Pollak, PLLC, we handle all types of family immigration matters. Contact our Irving, TX family immigration lawyers for help with a green card. 
  • K-1 Fiance Visa: The K-1 visa allows a foreign national engaged to a U.S. citizen to enter the U.S. to marry within 90 days of arrival. Notably, there is no statutory cap on the number of K-1 visas that can be issued by the USCIS each year. As long as you are in a legitimate relationship with an American citizen, you can seek a K-1 visa based on your good faith intent to wed. If you have any specific questions about K-1 visas and/or spousal visas, we are here to help. 
  • Citizenship & Naturalization: Naturalization is the process through which eligible green card holders can apply for U.S. citizenship after meeting residency and other requirements. There are a number of different requirements that must be met to apply for citizenship through naturalization. It typically requires a person to hold a green card for at least five years. If you need help with citizenship & naturalization, contact our Irving, TX immigration attorney today. 
  • E-3 Visa: (Australian Specialty Workers): A worker from Australia may qualify for an E-3 visa. We represent both individual workers and Texas-based companies in E-3 visa matters. This visa allows Australian nationals to work in a specialty occupation in the United States. Broadly speaking, it is similar to the H1-B but it is reserved exclusively for Australians. Contact our Irving, TX E-3 visa lawyer today for more information. 
  • F-1 Visa (Student Visa): Foreign students who wish to study in the U.S. can do so with the F-1 visa. This visa also allows for some work opportunities as well. North Texas is home to some great educational institutions, including the University of Dallas which is located right here in Irving. If you have questions about the F-1 student visa, please contact us today. 
  • H1-B Visa (Specialty Occupation): The H1-B visa is a temporary work visa for foreign nationals employed in specialty occupations like IT, engineering, or medicine. We assist both individual workers and businesses with H1-B visa matters. Our Irving business and employment immigration attorney has extensive experience with H1-B visas. 
  • J-1 Visa (Exchange Visitor): For participants of cultural exchange programs, including students, teachers, and researchers, the J-1 visa offers an opportunity to experience the United States. Contact our Irving J-1 visa lawyer today for your confidential initial consultation. 
  • L-1 (Intracompany Transferee): L-1 visas are for managers, executives, or specialized knowledge employees transferring to an American office from a related foreign entity. We help both workers and companies with L-1 visas. If you have any questions or concerns about L-1 visas, please do not hesitate to contact our Irving, TX immigration lawyer today. 
  • O-1 Visa (Extraordinary Ability): Foreign nationals who possess extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics can apply for the O-1 visa. We handle the full range of O-1 visa cases. Contact our Irving, TX immigration lawyer for more information. 
  • P Visas (Sports, Artists, & Entertainment): P visas cater to athletes, artists, and entertainers. Among others, eligible applicants may include individual performers, team members, recognized entertainers, and culturally unique artists. If you have any questions about P visas, please contact our Irving immigration attorney for immediate help. 
  • R-1 Visa (Religious Workers): The R-1 visa is designated for religious workers who wish to be employed by a religious organization in the United States. Have questions about R-1 visas? Contact our Irving immigration attorney today. 
  • TN Visa (Nonimmigrant NAFTA Professional): Under the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (formerly NAFTA), Canadian and Mexican professionals can work in the U.S. through the TN visa category. If you have any questions about TN visas, we are here to help. 
  • E-1 Visa (Treaty Trader Visa): This visa is for nationals from countries with a treaty of commerce with the U.S. and who conduct significant trade with the United States. Have questions about E-1 visas? Contact our Irving immigration attorney for investors today. 
  • E-2 Visa (Investor Visa): Nationals from treaty countries who make a substantial investment in a U.S. business can seek to live and work in the U.S. using the E-2 visa. Have questions about E-2 visas? Contact our Irving immigration attorney for investors today. 
  • EB-5 (Investment Green Card): The EB-5 program allows foreign nationals and their immediate families to become permanent U.S. residents by investing in a new commercial enterprise that creates jobs for American workers. Have questions about EB-5 visas? Contact our Irving immigration attorney for investors today.

How Irving, TX Immigration Attorney Karen-Lee Pollak Can Help 

Karen-Lee Pollak is our founder and managing partner. With a proven record of success across a broad range of immigration matters and extensive testimonials from our former clients, you can count on our law firm for solutions-oriented legal guidance and support. We are proactive and driven to help our clients get the best outcome. Our firm represents businesses, individuals, and families. Among other things, our Irving, TX immigration attorney is prepared to: 

  • Conduct an in-depth review and evaluation of your immigration case; 
  • Gather the documents, records, and information that you need to proceed; 
  • Handle the immigration application paperwork you need to file; and
  • Take care of any immigration issues that might arise during the process.

Contact Our Irving Immigration Lawyer for a Confidential Consultation

At Pollak PLLC, our Irving immigration attorney is an experienced and solutions-focused advocate for businesses, individuals, and families. We work tirelessly to get results for our clients. Call us at 214-307-5510 or send us a message through our website to set up your confidential case evaluation. We serve clients in Irving and throughout the greater Dallas-Fort Worth metro area. 


Alerts SEE ALL




Contact us today to speak with our managing attorney Karen-Lee Pollak and experienced immigration support team.