At Pollak PLLC, our Arlington immigration attorney provides comprehensive, reliable legal advocacy across a wide range of immigration matters. We know that business and family immigration matters can be complex—and we are here to help you every step of the way. If you have any questions about a business, investor, or family visa, professional advice is available. To set up your fully confidential consultation with a top Texas immigration lawyer, please contact our law firm today.
We Help Clients With a Broad Range of Immigration Matters in Arlington, Texas
At Pollak PLLC, we are not just another law firm. We stand as a beacon in immigration law in North Texas. As an award-winning immigration firm, our focus is business, investment, employment, and family-related immigration issues. We are proud to serve clients in Arlington. With a distinctive blend of dedication, knowledge, and passion, we are committed to helping our clients find the best solution for their specific situations. With a law office located nearby in Addison, we are well-placed to work with businesses and individuals in Arlington. Our law has had experience with the following types of immigration issues in Arlington:
- Employment Green Cards (EB-1, EB-2, EB-3): Our firm has deep experience with the full range of employment-based green cards. We assist in acquiring employment-centric green cards, covering EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3. Notably, These cater to distinguished individuals, advanced degree professionals, and skilled employees, in that order. For more details, please do not hesitate to contact our Arlington, TX immigration attorney today.
- Family Green Cards: Family visas are at the center of the U.S. immigration system. Indeed, around two-thirds of the people who immigrate to the country do so, at least in part, through a family relationship. Navigating family immigration is complicated. Our Arlington, TX immigration lawyer handles all types of family green card issues. We find solutions.
- K-1 Fiance Visa: An impending marriage to an American citizen or lawful permanent resident (green card holder) could qualify a person for a K-1 fiancé visa. Our Arlington family immigration lawyer has the skills and experience to help you with all types of K-1 visa and spousal visa issues.
- Citizenship & Naturalization: The path to American citizenship has numerous advantages. Let our Arlington immigration attorney help you realize your American dream. We have deep experience with all aspects of the citizenship process. Among other things, our Arlington immigration lawyer can help you complete your N-400. If you have any questions about citizenship and naturalization, our Arlington, TX immigration attorney can help.
- E-3 Visa: (Australian Specialty Workers): We are adept at representing Australian specialty professionals in immigration affairs. Our Arlington immigration attorney aids Australians in securing the E-3 visa, designated for specialized professionals.
- F-1 Visa (Student Visa): North Texas boasts top-tier educational institutions. There are many great colleges/universities in and near Arlington. The University of Texas at Arlington is located right here in the city. We offer support to international students aiming to study in the U.S. via the F-1 visa. Our Arlington F-1 visa lawyer is standing by, ready to help.
- H1-B Visa (Specialty Occupation): H-1B visas are complicated. With rich experience in handling H1-B visas, we facilitate applications for roles demanding a bachelor’s degree or higher. Our firm helps businesses and individuals with all types of H1-B visa issues. Contact our Arlington, TX immigration attorney for immediate assistance.
- J-1 Visa (Exchange Visitor): Pursuing a J-1 visa in Arlington? Designed for scholars and select cultural exchange participants, the application can be intricate. Our Texas immigration team aids various exchange visitors in J-1 visa procurement.
- L-1 (Intracompany Transferee): We help businesses and individual workers with cross-border, intracompany transfers. The L-1 visa processes are complex. If you are a manager, executive, or specialized knowledge worker moving to a U.S. branch or you are a corporate representative, we can help facilitate the L-1 visa acquisition. Contact our Arlington, TX immigration attorney today.
- O-1 Visa (Extraordinary Ability): We support uniquely talented individuals in the arts, sciences, education, business, or sports to acquire the O-1 visa. Our Arlington immigration lawyer can help with evidence collection, recommendation letter procurement, and all other aspects of the application process.
- P Visas (Sports, Artists, & Entertainment): Catering to athletes, artists, and performers, we aid in P visa procurement. If you have any specific questions or concerns about P visas in North Texas, please do not hesitate to contact our Arlington immigration lawyer for help.
- R-1 Visa (Religious Workers): We possess distinct expertise in representing religious professionals. We extend end-to-end services for those aiming for the R-1 visa. If you have any questions about obtaining an R-1 visa to come to Arlington or elsewhere in Tarrant County, we are here to help.
- TN Visa (Nonimmigrant NAFTA Professional): If you are a professional from Mexico or Canada who is eyeing opportunities under the USMCA/NAFTA agreements or your company is considering hiring such a professional, our Arlington business immigration attorney can help you navigate the TN visa application process.
- E-1 Visa (Treaty Trader Visa): An E-1 visa is called a treaty trader visa. Assisting traders and their teams from treaty nations, our Texas business immigration firm ensures the acquisition of the E-1 visa, guaranteeing your trade benchmarks are achieved—thereby promoting smooth business transitions. If you have any questions about E-1 treaty trader visas, please contact our Arlington immigration attorney for help.
- E-2 Visa (Investor Visa): Through a qualifying investment, a person may be able to obtain an American visa. An E-2 visa is one of these types of visas. If investment in a U.S. business is your goal, we provide counsel for the E-2 visa process. As these are extremely complex applications, it is imperative that you have a high-level legal advocate on your side. Contact our Arlington, TX E-2 investor visa lawyer for immediate assistance.
- EB-5 (Investment Green Card): Another type of investment visa is called an EB-5 immigrant investor visa. Through an EB-5, an investor and their immediate family members may be able to qualify for a green card and, eventually, U.S. citizenship. Questions about the EB-5 green card? We are at your service every step of the way. Whether it is about investment thresholds or job generation standards, our Arlington immigration lawyer has a wealth of experience in representing investors.
How Texas Immigration Attorney Karen-Lee Pollak Can Help
Navigating the U.S. immigration system can be challenging. Whether you are a business or an individual, it is normal to have a lot of questions. Our founder and principal attorney Karen-Lee Pollak is an experienced Texas immigration lawyer who has the proven expertise that you can rely on. We encourage you to review our testimonials from our former clients and to reach out to us directly with any specific questions or concerns. Our immigration law team provides proactive representation. Among other things, our Arlington business immigration attorney is prepared to:
- Listen to what you have to say and answer immigration questions;
- Help you gather all of the documents and records you need;
- Handle the immigration paperwork; and
- Take action to overcome any obstacles that might arise.
Contact Our Arlington, TX Immigration Attorney Today
At Pollak PLLC, our Arlington immigration lawyer is a sophisticated, experienced, and results-focused advocate for clients. Reach out to us by phone at 214-307-5510 or contact us online to set up your completely confidential initial appointment. We provide immigration law services in Arlington, Tarrant County, and all across North Texas.