When Immigration Matters

Non Immigrant Visa Options (E-1 & E-2 Visas) to Obtain a Green Card

Posted by Michael Pollak on Oct 9, 2009 8:35:00 AM

Learn how to obtain a green card via the E visa category.  This article outlines the three basic requirements for obtaining an E-1 (Treaty Trader) or E-2 (Investment) visa though trade and investment in the U.S. 

New call-to-action

Read more in Karen's article, Green Cards Via Trade and Investment in the U.S. published in HG.Org Wordwide Legal Directories.

Have an immigration question?  Our immigration attorneys share their experience and expertise.  Click below to ask your question.

Immigration Question 

Tags: Non Immigrant Visas, Green Card, Investment Visa, E-1, Treaty-Trader Visa, E-2, permanent residence

Contact Us Today

Posts by popularity

Posts by category