At Pollak PLLC, our Richardson immigration attorney has the legal knowledge and professional expertise that you can count on. Our firm handles a wide range of business immigration matters and family immigration matters. If you have any specific questions about an immigration law matter, we are more than happy to help you understand your rights and your options. Contact our immigration law team today to set up your confidential consultation with a top Richardson immigration lawyer.
Our Firm Helps Clients With Many Immigration Issues in Richardson, Texas
Pollak PLLC is a distinguished, award-winning immigration law firm. We have a special emphasis on business immigration, investment visas, employment visas, and family-based immigration matters. Our firm frequently works with clients in Richardson. We are dedicated to being the rock that you can rely on during challenging times. It is our goal to provide premier legal guidance and support to our clients. No matter the situation that you find yourself in, we are prepared to help you determine the next steps in the process. Along with other matters, our Richardson, TX immigration attorney can assist you with:
- Employment Green Cards (EB-1, EB-2, EB-3): Are you seeking an employment-based green card for yourself, your family member, or one of your prospective employees? We can help. If you are seeking an EB-1, EB-2, or EB-3, our experienced Richardson, TX immigration attorney is well-versed in the nuances and requirements of each type of visa. We provide reliable legal representation that is always tailored to each unique situation. Contact our Richardson, TX immigration attorney today to set up your confidential initial appointment.
- Family Green Cards: Did you know that two-thirds of people who immigrate to the U.S. do so through a family-based connection? While it is far from rare, that does not mean that navigating the family green card process is easy. Indeed, the process of obtaining family visas is filled with complex details. Our law firm can help. We pride ourselves on helping people in North Texas bring over their loved ones from overseas. Contact our Richardson, TX family green card lawyer today for help.
- K-1 Fiance Visa: Planning to tie the knot with a United States citizen? Want to bring your future spouse to Texas? You generally have the ability to do so through a K-1 visa. We can help. Our law firm has the professional expertise to help you streamline the K-1 visa process. Contact our Richardson, TX K-1 fiance visa lawyer today for your confidential consultation.
- Citizenship & Naturalization: Is it your aspiration to become an American citizen? Richardson, TX is a great place to call home. We help people in Richardson, Dallas County, Collin County, and elsewhere in North Texas fulfill their American dream. Have any questions about citizenship through the naturalization process? Contact our Richardson, TX immigration attorney today.
- E-3 Visa: (Australian Specialty Workers): An E-3 visa is a unique type of visa for qualified specialty workers from Australia. If you are a specialty worker from Australia or if your Texas company is considering hiring an E-3-eligible worker, we are here to help. Contact our Richardson, TX E-3 visa attorney today for a confidential, no-obligation consultation.
- F-1 Visa (Student Visa): If North Texas is your preferred study destination, allow us to be your guiding light. The region is home to many great colleges and universities. Indeed, the University of Texas at Dallas is located right here in Richardson. Have questions about F-1 visas? Contact our law firm today.
- H1-B Visa (Specialty Occupation): H1-B visas are reserved for foreign workers who possess a specialized skill set and are qualified to take a job in the United States that cannot be reasonably filled by a native worker. Contact our Richardson, TX H1-B visa attorney today to get help from our law firm.
- J-1 Visa (Exchange Visitor): Whether it is for research or cultural exchange, J-1 visas can be challenging to obtain for applicants. Have questions about the J-1 visas? Contact our Richardson, TX immigration law firm today for help.
- L-1 Visas (Intracompany Transferee): L-1 visas are specialized types of immigration visas that are reserved solely for those who are transferred between a foreign branch office and an American branch office within the same company. We help individuals and businesses with L-1 visas in North Texas.
- O-1 Visa (Extraordinary Ability): If your talent in the arts, sciences, or sports sets you apart, let us champion your O-1 visa application in Richardson. Our business immigration firm also helps companies with O-1 visas. Contact us today for an initial consultation.
- P Visas (Sports, Artists, & Entertainment): Whether you are an individual performer, part of a group, or a professional athlete, our Richardson immigration team is proficient in the P visa application process.
- R-1 Visa (Religious Workers): Are you a professional who is serving in a religious capacity? Are you the representative of a religious organization? The R-1 visa may be the appropriate immigration option for your specific situation. If you have any questions about the R-1 visa process, please contact our Richardson, TX immigration lawyer today.
- TN Visa (Nonimmigrant NAFTA Professional): If you're a professional from Mexico or Canada, eyeing opportunities under an international agreement. This visa previously fell under NAFTA, but that treaty has not been superseded by the USMCA/NAFTA. We have extensive experience with TN visa applications. Contact us today for more information.
- E-1 Visa (Treaty Trader Visa): The E-1 Visa is designed for individuals engaged in substantial international trade between their home country and the U.S. Applicants must hail from a country with which the U.S. has a qualifying treaty of friendship, commerce, or navigation. Contact our Richardson, TX E-1 visa treaty trader lawyer today.
- E-2 Visa (Investor Visa): The E-2 Visa permits foreign nationals to enter and work in the U.S. based on significant investments they control within American enterprises. The investment must be substantial, and the investor must actively manage the enterprise. A qualifying treaty must exist between the U.S. and the investor's nation.
- EB-5 (Investment Green Card): The EB-5 program provides a path to the United States through permanent residency for foreign nationals who make qualifying investments in commercial enterprises, creating or preserving a specified number of jobs for U.S. workers. We have extensive experience handling EB-5 investor visas.
Why Work With Texas Immigration Attorney Karen-Lee Pollak
Are you seeking an immigration visa? Whether you are representing a business, applying as an individual, or you are helping a family member, you may have a lot of questions about how exactly the process works. Immigration is complicated. Our founding attorney Karen-Lee Pollak is a Texas immigration attorney with a proven track record of success. With a broad range of testimonials from our former clients, we have a well-rounded experience that you can count on in a complex case. Among other things, our Richardson, TX immigration attorney is ready to:
- Hear your story, explain your options, and answer your immigration questions;
- Help you get organized—gathering relevant evidence/information;
- Take care of all of the immigration application paperwork; and
- Develop a personalized strategy to help you secure the best outcome.
Call Our Richardson, TX Immigration Lawyer for a Confidential Consultation
At Pollak PLLC, our Richardson, TX immigration attorney goes above and beyond to help clients find the best solution. Have questions? We have answers. Give us a call at (505) 883-5000 or connect with us online for your no-obligation, fully confidential consultation. We provide immigration law representation in Richardson, Dallas County, Collin County, and across the wider region of Texas.