When Immigration Matters

How Do I Qualify for an H-1B or Specialty Occupation Visa?

Posted by Michael Pollak on Jan 16, 2013 7:00:00 AM

Immigration attorney Karen-Lee Pollak explains how to legally work in the United States with an H-1B visa. 

h-1b visaThe H-1B is a non-immigrant visa in the United States under the Immigration and Nationality Act, section 101(a)(15)(H). It allows US employers to temporarily employ foreign workers in specialty occupations.


Thanks for your comments, questions, and suggestions regarding immigration topics.

Tags: Non Immigrant Visas, H-1B Visa, Green Card, Specialty Occupation Visa, US Immigration

Contact Us Today

Posts by popularity

Posts by category