When Immigration Matters

4 Options After OPT Expires to Stay in the U.S.

Posted by Karen-Lee Pollak on Tue, Aug 15, 2017 @ 2:30 PM

Many students who are pursuing or have completed their studies (usually a degree) in the U.S. on an F1 visa apply for Optional Practical Training (OPT). If approved, they are granted a student visa under which they may remain in the U.S. and work for up to 12 months in order to obtain practical education that compliments their education (note that at the current time, students in qualifying STEM fields are eligible for a 24-month extension instead of a 12-month extension).

Read More

Student Visa Holders May Qualify For Optical Practical Training (OPT)

Posted by Karen Pollak on Thu, May 19, 2011 @ 7:38 AM

ICE announces expanded list of science, technology, engineering, and math degree programs which qualify eligible graduates to extend their post-graduate training

Read More

Contact Us Today

Posts by popularity

Posts by category